The Veterans Tuition Gap Program (Vet Gap) is a state funded grant to provide tuition assistance to help veterans complete their first Bachelor’s degree.
Vet Gap provides tuition assistance up to full tuition for students in the final year of their program
- You must be a Utah resident
- You may be attending full-time, part-time or less
- You must be in the final year of your first bachelor’s degree program
- You must have exhausted all federal veterans benefits
- You must maintain satisfactory academic progress toward your bachelor’s degree
Apply soon, contact the Veteran Student Affairs Office to get on the “first come first serve” Vet Gap list.